The customer can pay for the ordered goods in 2 ways:
- By a transfer on the provider’s bank account after a preliminary invoice or offer.
- Via PayPal.
The provider issues an invoice on a durable medium, with a breakdown of costs and a notification for the customer about the withdrawal from the purchase and how to return the products.
- All prices include VAT, unless it specifically stated otherwise.
- The prices are valid at the moment of order and do not have a predetermined validity.
- The prices are valid for aforementioned methods of payment, under aforementioned conditions.
- Despite the provider’s efforts to ensure the most recent and accurate information, it may occur that the price information is wrong. In this case, or in case that the product price changes during the order process, the provider shall enable withdrawal from the purchase for the customer, and at the same time offer them a solution for mutual satisfaction.
- The purchase agreement between the provider and customer is concluded at the moment of order confirmation by the provider (the customer receives an electronic message that the order is confirmed). From that moment on, all the prices and other conditions are fixed and are valid for the provider as well as for the customer.
Do have additional questions?
For all the questions regarding the online shop, you can contact Otmar Luznar, head of online shop at Odeja:
T +386 4 51 30 155 (Monday to Friday, between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. local time)